Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Approved Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Post by SandaraPrk Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Name of the selected film you are writing about: Crouching tiger hidden dragon
Your rate 7.5/10 - it was pretty amazing!!!
Type of Review: Film
Link to your last Review (if applicable): N/A
Your review Being someone who loved the first ever film, I was very impressed to find out that they were releasing another film of crouching tiger hidden dragon and yesterday when I saw it on Netflix oh my god I was so impressed it was the words greatest film I have watched, from the intense fight scenes to the gory and bloody battles. The film was absolutely amazing. I would watch it again and again, just like the first one. However watching the second film is like watching the first one again, people wanting the sword for their own however it does have some sort of twist to it which is pretty good too. The only thing I don't really like is the characters in the film don't have much of a back story, I mean some of the bad guys they seemed to be just there and it was pretty annoying. I  was hoping to see the other two main characters from the other film but it was unfortunate not to. Sorry if this has given you any spoilers to the film. I loooove these Chinese films they're so amazing, the culture and the way the characters fight. It shows the word China's old history and our good spirit. What do you think of the film?
SandaraPrk
SandaraPrk

Tokens : 106

Back to top Go down

Approved Re: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Post by Koray Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi SandaraPRK,

Thank you for submitting your film review, I think you have given a wonderful review, therefore I would like to approve your review. The topic will now get moved to our 'approved reviews' section. Congratulations on being the first member to reach 106 points. +100 points awarded for writing a good review. The points you addressed in the review are spot on.

I agree that the film foreshadows the first one a little bit - it does seem a little similar. It looked as if I were watching the first one again, however no mysterious bad guys like Jade Fox, she was a notorious bad guy; there wasn't that much of a love story actually no there was more of a love story in the second film however no sex scenes which is more suitable for viewers to watch. When I watched the film on Friday my mouth dropped I was so excited it was unbelievable I kept having nerd moments I was that excited. I love the franchise so much.

Overall, I think the movie was outstanding and matched my interpretation of the film relating it to the first one. The movie was outstanding and I would totally recommend it to a friend to watch who's also into these kind of films, all the mysteriousness about it is pretty good. It makes you question whats about to happen in the film and it gets you thinking about what is going to happen next.

I was hoping to see some old characters return too. It was good to see Michelle Yoah (the actor from the original film) return. However some of the new characters I didn't know of; so it was very confusing to me who they were before we started to learn more from these characters. I would of liked to of seen more backstory from the characters in the film. Other-than those points I addressed the film wasn't too bad and if I were writing the review myself I would rate it a good 6.7. So you're 7.5 is generous to the film creators. ^^

I look forward to hearing more from you and your reviews in the future Sandaraprk.
Koray
Koray
Manager
 Manager

Tokens : 1023

https://mentallyobsessed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCarlsonE Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:54 am

I really like this review SandaraPRK - In fact, it makes me want to go and watch the film. I haven't watched the first one either so I will go and watch that one too. Congratulations for being the first member to reach 100 points! Eee, how exciting. It was the right decision to approve her review Koray! Smile

I personally think that you gave a great review, you followed the format correctly and you've definitely made me want to go and watch the film, for that. I think your review should get approved!

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Thumbs10  Your review was approved.
MrCarlsonE
MrCarlsonE
Reviewer
 Reviewer

Tokens : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: